Terms & Conditions of Hire and Disclaimer
1. The use of the Hot Tub is entirely at your own risk, EZE Bubbles Ltd accept no liability for loss, damage of illness through usage of the Hot Tub
2. At all times keep the hot tub lid on & secure when not in use.
3. I am responsible for the safety of the hot tub and users at all times
4. Do not turn the hot tub off at any time except to clean the filter.
5. The filter must be washed in clean, running water on a daily basis.
6. Each person using the hot tub must shower prior to each usage.
7. We accept NO liability for use of the hot tub where the user suffers from ANY medical conditions including heart disease, high or low blood pressure, infectious disease or diabetes. Seek advice from your GP prior to use of the hot tub.
8. Remove the chemical float when the hot tub is in use.
9. Do not enter the hot tub in any footwear or with sharp objects.
10. Only wear suitable swimming attire.
11. Do not start the bubble process whilst the lid is on the hot tub.
12. Do not use hot tub if pregnant.
13. No pets allowed in the hot tub at any time. Do not allow pets to jump up at the sides of the hot tub or on the lid as you are liable for any damage caused.
14. No electrical devices to be used whilst in the hot tub.
15. No glass to be used near the hot tub.
16. Only plastic cups may be used whilst in the hot tub and these can be provided if required at the time of booking.
17. Young children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
18. Arm bands recommended for small children and non-swimmers.
19. We recommend that the Hot Tub is not used after 10pm and before 8am so not to disturb your neighbours
20. We accept no responsibility for any adverse reaction or illness which you may experience following the use of the hot tub.
21. We will not be held liable for any accidents, injuries or death caused by misuse of any of our hot tubs. This includes falling over on wet surfaces or falling in/out of the hot tub. We will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or death caused by use of alcohol or drugs whilst using our hot tubs.
22. We strongly recommend that you do not use the hot tub unaccompanied.
23. Do not sit/stand or jump on any equipment, always be vigilant when using the hot tub and be careful when entering / exiting due to slippery surfaces. Do not sit on the side of the hot tub
24. We recommend the use of a suitable non-slip mat next to the hot tub.
25. Do not empty the hot tub at any time.
26. Do not allow the water level to go below the minimum or above the maximum. Top up with fresh water as required
27. Do not (under any circumstances) attempt to move the hot tub once it has been set up.
28. Any damage caused to the hot tub will need to be paid for in full. If your deposit does not cover the damage or replacement you are liable to pay the excess.
29. Please take care of all equipment and accessories hired with the hot tub to ensure that they do not get damaged.
30. We do not accept liability for any damage to property including lawns, patios, decking or water damage to anything whatsoever.
Cancellations & Damage Deposit:
The following conditions apply:
1. Deposits or any amount paid on your booking is not refundable after confirmation has been made and has been reserved for your use.
2. You are liable for the full hire cost of the hot tub if cancellation is within 3 days of the commencement of your hire period.
3. Cash on delivery is acceptable after the initial deposit and booking is paid and confirmed.
4. A £75 damage deposit is payable on delivery. This will be refunded in full following satisfactory inspection of the hot tub at the end of your hire period.
5. All monies are to be received on delivery prior to the hot tub being set